This ILM Level 5 qualification is designed to develop a comprehensive range of essential middle management skills, assisting participants in gaining the knowledge required at this level. We have chosen the very best unit’s that will help you to develop your skills and experience, improve performance and prepare for senior management responsibilities. giving you the edge in your management career.
This course is delivered via our parent company. The UK College of Personal Development which is an ILM Approved Centre
Benefits for individuals
▶ Use core management techniques to drive better results
▶ Develop your ability to lead, motivate and inspire
▶ Provide strategic leadership as well as day-to-day management
▶ Benchmark your managerial skills
▶ Raise your profile in your organisation.
Benefits for employers
▶ Encourage strategic thinking at this level of management to foster business improvement
▶ Engage middle managers with training and development – this qualification is designed to provide clear, measurable benefits to career-minded professionals
This Certificate qualification focus on six broad areas:
- Working with people – as individuals and in teams
- Managing yourself and personal skills – assessing your own leadership performance, and developing critical thinking
- Providing direction – achieve organisational goals and objectives, and make strong and informed management decisions
- Facilitating innovation and change – build a culture of continued improvement, and lead people through change
- Achieving results – such as managing for efficiency and effectiveness, and managing projects to achieve desired results
Within each unit you will be encouraged to apply the knowledge and skills you develop within the organisational context in which you work to embed your learning and leadership and management confidence.
Our unique approach to the Certificate in Leadership and Management consists of a focused learning programme designed to enable students to take personal responsibility for managing their own development. This involves increasing their understanding and stimulating their insights into leadership and management as it relates to their unique and particular situation. The aim is to enhance their leadership and management performance and that of their organisation.
|Duration||Up to Two Years|
|Study Methodology||In House / Open Course or Online|
|Tutor Support||Full Training Support|
|Assessment Criteria||Written assignments as set out by each unit|
|Entry Requirements||There are no specific entry requirements but participants will normally be either practising or aspiring middle managers with the opportunity to meet the assessment demands.|
Please feel free to contact us at any time for additional information: 01793 511180 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you register for the programme you will be sent your textbooks and reflective log etc, this study pack includes: (UK Only)
- Effective Leadership: How to be a successful leader ~ John Adair
- The New Manager’s Handbook: 24 Lessons for Mastering Your New Role ~ Morey Stettner
- Reflective Learning Log
This course is a Level 5 qualification accredited by the ILM. The UK College of Personal Development is an ILM Approved Centre. The ILM is the UK’s largest management body, combining industry-leading qualifications and specialist member services.
Students that successfully complete the course will be invited to become members of the ILM. Student membership is awarded for 6 months once you register for the programme.
Online version of this course available via our Online Learning Platform.
Who are We?
The UK College of Personal Development is an independent college based in Swindon Wiltshire. The college’s focus is on the development of the individual, developing and unlocking human potential, and in turn adding to both personal and professional performance.
Students that successfully complete this programme of studies course will also become members of the UK College of Personal Development.
Our expertise and the key focus of our training is in the following areas:
- Leadership & Management Development: (Bespoke & ILM Training courses)
- Coaching Training & Certification: (ILM & AC Accredited / Recognised, Practitioner, Master Coach)
- NLP Training & Certification: (Diploma, Practitioner & Master Practitioner)
- Personal Development: Confidence Building, Public Speaking Skills, Short courses and more…
In 2012 we became an ELC Approved Learning Provider (MOD’s Enhanced Learning Credits Scheme) – Reference 4232.
If you would like additional information about any of the above, or if you would like to discuss how our experienced team of trainers can unlock the potential of the people in your organization please contact us via: