Level 2 Certificate in Team Leading
The skills and knowledge you need to tackle the role with confidence. Who is this qualification for?
This qualification is designed for new and aspiring team leaders – get an in-depth introduction to the role and its responsibilities. This is a nationally recognised qualification – the ideal launch pad for your management career.
Students will study each unit and then complete short assessment tasks.
You will learn how to:
• Develop yourself as a team leader
• Motivate your team to perform
• Plan and monitor your workload with ease
• Develop impactful communication skills.
• Improve team performance and success
• Set key objectives with team “buy in”
• Implement quality systems and behaviours in team members
• Successfully manage workplace change and innovation
• Create quality customer service thinking
• And so much more!
Distance Learning option (Online) available, ask for details.
Results for the Individual
The core skills to lead a team successfully
Impact for your employer
ILM Membership: All students gain free studying membership of ILM for one year. This membership is designed to help candidates get the most from their course. Once registered, candidates can activate their ILM studying membership online, ask for details.
The UK College of Personal Development is an ILM Approved Centre
The UK College of Personal Development is an ELC Approved Learning Provider (MOD’s Enhanced Learning Credits Scheme) – Reference 4232.